We are searching for a personable, thorough Outbound Appointment Setter to contact prospective clients via telephone and e-mail. The Appointment Setter’s responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in our products and services, and then scheduling a time for our Sales Representatives to meet with each client. You should also keep a log of the numbers you have dialed each day.
If you are interested, please take the time to read first before you apply. *Upwork account is a must!
To be successful as an Appointment Setter, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Ultimately, an outstanding Appointment Setter will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner clients’ interest in meeting with our Sales Representatives.
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Calling prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you.
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keeping a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered.
- Attempting to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
- Address customer concerns and overcome objections efficiently.
Appointment Setter Requirements:
- Proven experience as an Appointment Setter Sales Representative, for at least 12 months is required.
- Computer literate.
- Top-notch English communications skills for both verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results oriented.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Stable wired internet connection with a minimum of 50mbps. *Required
- Laptop or PC specs:
CPU: At least i3 or AMD Equivalent (higher the better)
RAM: 8gb (higher the better)
- Working webcam
- Headset with noise-canceling microphone
- Back-up internet is highly recommended
COMPETITIVE SALARY AWAITS YOU!!!
The role is remote but we can guarantee a healthy and fun working environment with lots of events for our valued employees. Perks, rewards, recognition, and promotion awaits you!
FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING WILL VOID YOUR APPLICATION:
►Visit vocaroo.com to record your 30 seconds to 1-minute audio introduction and paste the link under the comments section.
► Screenshot of your speedtest is required! Visit speedtest.net and share link under the comments section.
► Resume or CV must be PDF and attach a screenshot of your PC specs together with your resume or CV. ***Must be one file only.
Good luck and looking forward to talking to you soon!
-One Click Virtual Support, Recruitment Team