One Click Virtual Support is looking to hire a talented Virtual Assistant to fill admin tasks and Customer Service Representatives for client needs.
We are looking for individuals with experience as VA, at least 1 year of Customer Service Skills, BPO individuals, and even newbies who are looking to transition to being a full-fledged Virtual Assistant and aims to have a rewarding work from home career.
Work hours can be between 20-40 hours per week with the intention to transition to a full-time long-term role.
If you are interested, please take the time to read first before you apply.
You will play an important role as a Virtual Assistant (VA) by providing administrative assistance and stellar customer service to client’s customers.
- We are accepting and training newbies but you must have conversational to excellent verbal and written English skills
- At least 1 year in BPO or Call Center Experience handling inbound/outbound customer support is a huge advantage
- At least 1 year of experience as a proven excellent VA is a huge advantage
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule and time based on the client’s needs
- Stellar customer service skills
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem-solving & analytical thinking
- Attention to detail and high standards
- Flexible and with the heart to adapt
- Makes working under pressure a healthy challenge
- Solid work ethic and integrity with a willingness to take ownership
- Enthusiastic and happy to collaborate within a team environment
- Enjoys learning
- Desire to have fun while maintaining professional work
- Goal-driven and result oriented
- Stable wired internet connection with a minimum of 10mbps up to 25mbps
- Laptop or PC specs:
CPU: At least i3 or AMD Equivalent (higher the better)
RAM: 4gb-8gb (higher the better)
- Working webcam
- Headset with noise-canceling microphone
- Back-up internet is highly recommended
The role is remote but we can guarantee a healthy and fun working environment with lots of events for our valued employees. Perks, rewards, recognition, and promotion awaits you!
FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING WILL VOID YOUR APPLICATION:
►Visit vocaroo.com to record your 30 seconds to 1-minute audio introduction and paste the link under the comments section.
► Screenshot of your speedtest is required! Visit speedtest.net and share link under the comments section.
► Resume or CV must be PDF and attach a screenshot of your PC specs together with your resume or CV. ***Must be one file only.
Good luck and looking forward to talking to you soon!
-One Click Virtual Support, Recruitment Team